TOULOUSE INDIAN FILM FESTIVAL
11-15 APRIL 2018
Started in 2013, Le Festival des Films Indiens de Toulouse will live his 6th edition in 2018. This event gives the opportunity to introduce Indian films to the French audience. Our Festival is focused on cinema and decerns an Audience Award.
Our Festival gives a very important to interaction with the spectators in the aim to promote Indian films and to give a better understanding between France and India.
The Festival is held in Toulouse, Southern France.
Last date for submission is January 2018.
Submission Criteria :
– Submissions for the festival are open to Indian sub-continent production films ; features, shorts, documentaries & animation films. Films must be complete.
– You can only submit a screener of the film with English or French subtitles on dvd, online streaming with password. Kindly note that dvd/bluray won’t be returned.
– After accepting the invitation to participate in the Festival, the film cannot be withdrawn.
– Please inform us as soon as possible if someone comes to introduce the film (producer, actor, director…) and at least 5 weeks before because of the programm and the visa procedure.
– Usually we prefer to select recent films (For 2018, released after 2014) and/or which wasn’t released in France.
– In case your film is selected and if it has only English subtitles, we absolutely need English subtitles in a file apart (srt/ass) as we create French subtitling file and a HQ copy of your film as soon as possible. Kindly note that subtitles made for our screenings belong to their authors and/or Toulouse Indian Film Festival only, according to copyright legislation.
– In case your film is selected, kindly note that authorization from right holder(s) is needed for screening(s).
Contact details :
For more information regarding the submission, please write us an e-mail at
Kindly, in your e-mail, introduce your film with the title, director’s name, length, year and format (specify if it is a final cut) ; with the film synopsis, director’s biography, filmography, langage and country.
Also if it is a world premiere, an european premiere or a French premiere, and festival participations before ours.
If possible, trailer and/or press kit, any informations which can support your film.
For general information, check out our Facebook page :